The RIDA®CUBE SCAN is a photometric system that allows biochemistry testing, covering all enzymatic and colorimetric assays for the detection of organic acids (e.g. lactic acid), sugars (e.g. glucose) or other food components (e.g. sulfite). The test principles and reagents are the same than those used for manual testing.
The RIDA®CUBE SCAN is a walk-away system that allows consecutive single-testing, in production facilities or in small laboratories. Each test kit contains 32 single test cartridges and one RFID card. All data specific for the test are stored on this RFID card, so there is no need to enter any instrument settings or test application settings. Results are calculated automatically and displayed on the screen. They can be exported to a personal computer or to a Laboratory Information Managemement System (LIMS). Two analysers are available with different combinations of wavelengths: 340 nm is always in place, in combination with a second wavelength respectively at 546 or 580 nm. The combination of different instruments allows to increase the throughput and to cover all wavelengths for the future test-kit portfolio. The Analyser set includes the instrument and the tablet PC. The tablet PC is also available separately if broken or lost.
RIDA®CUBE SCAN is compatible with the following enzymatic assays:
- RIDA®CUBE Ethanol
- RIDA®CUBE SO2-Total
- RIDA®CUBE SO2-Free
- RIDA®CUBE D/L-Lactic acid
- RIDA®CUBE D-Glucose
- RIDA®CUBE Sucrose / D-Glucose / D-Fructose
- RIDA®CUBE D-Glucose / D-Fructose
- RIDA®CUBE Sucrose / D-Glucose
- RIDA®CUBE Lactose / D-Galactose
- RIDA®CUBE L-Malic Acid
- RIDA®CUBE Acetic Acid
- RIDA®CUBE L-Lactic acid
- RIDA®CUBE D-Galactose
- RIDA®CUBE Lactose / D-Glucose
- RIDA®CUBE Ammonia
- RIDA®CUBE alpha-Amino Nitrogen
- RFID technology: Pre-set calibration curve, lot number and expiry, number of tests remaining.
- Tablet PC interface: Android-based app, updates available via internet, USB connection, quick data entry, feedback option for trouble shooting, data transfer to printer of host.
- Maintenance-free: Fully automated system but no pipetting device, closed test cartridges, integrated QC self-test.
- Connectivity: Connection to PC, HIS or LIM via USB.
- Specifications: Weight 2.4 kg, dimensions 16 x 13 x 14.5 cm, CE-compliant.
|Article Numbers||ZRCS0546 / ZRCS0580|
|Test format||Weight: 2.4 kg
Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 14.5 cm
Android based app
Bluetooth and USB connection
Data transfer to host printer
|Evaluation||340 and 546 nm
340 and 580 nm